In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
- EnMS POLSKA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Chorzelów (39-331), Chorzelów 11, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000441984, using the tax identification number (NIP): 8172173239, statistical number (REGON): 180919806, share capital: PLN 100,000.00, will be the controller of your personal data. You can contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for informational purposes based on your consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, until the Company provides you with the requested information.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary and not a statutory or contractual requirement. The consequence of not providing your personal data will be the inability to provide you with the requested information.
- You have the right to:
- a) Access your data, rectify it, erase it, or restrict its processing,
- b) Data portability,
- c) Object to processing – in cases and under conditions specified in the GDPR.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data can be sent to the Company’s email address or by traditional mail to its registered office, or withdrawn in person by visiting the Company’s premises. The consequence of withdrawing consent for the processing of personal data will be the cessation of processing specific personal data as specified in the consent.
- Your personal data will be disclosed to other recipients – natural persons or entities cooperating with the Company and carrying out tasks on behalf and for the account of the Company for the purpose of processing your personal data as specified in point 2, such as employees of the Company, entities processing data entrusted to them by the Company, other controllers, and the current list of these entities can be obtained from the Company at any time by contacting the Company in the manner indicated in point 5.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data by the controller is in violation of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a third country based on one of the legal bases specified in Articles 45-47 of the GDPR. You have the possibility to obtain a copy of your personal data transferred in this manner and an up-to-date list of third countries to which the Company transfers data, along with information on the basis for such transfer, upon your request addressed to the Company in the manner indicated in point 5.
Legal basis: Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L 2016 No. 119, referred to as the “GDPR”).